An important topic that has been coming up in the building recently was on Differentiating Instruction. How are we reaching all students. The principal and I decided it was time that we spent some time on the subject. Using "Smore" and a series of articles and videos I found online, I created this flipped and differentiated staff meeting. I always have felt like a good staff meeting should look like a good classroom. Objectives should be clearly stated and some form of exit slip to determine understanding/effectiveness, etc., so this was a fun exercise for me. We emailed the "Smore" out the weekend before the staff meeting. The plan was to have small groups meet to discuss their links and determine a way to report out their discussion. We were differentiating how groups were provided content and giving choice in how they wanted to create a final product. Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate that afternoon and we felt staff safety superseded the discussion. Instead we asked staff to look through multiple links and complete a Google Form rating the presentation and commenting on the subject area. I'm disappointed that we did not have the rich discussions that I was anticipating but am happy that people are still thinking about DI.